Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin Whack!!??

+16
Trig
semaj116
STRANGEgenius
King
Hip-Hopsin'
Royalty
kaardilugeja
Chokey
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
BabySmacker
Coolguy 127
20 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Hopsin Whack!!?? Empty Hopsin Whack!!??

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:14
At computer class, there is this guy beside me. All he listens is to punk ass bitches like Future, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, 2chainz, Lil Wayne and all these other faggot ass rappers. I told him to check out Hopsin, cuz he's more Raw and speaks the truth and other shit right. So he listened to Sag my Pants as his first song, and since it disses soulja boy, lil wayne, and drake he said Hop is wack. Then I told him to listen Nocturnal Rainbows, then he's like "Hop is still wack n shit". Finally I told him to listen to IMOH 5 and he said he's more whack cuz of this song. I swear I wanted to beat his bitch ass up, but he is black and ripped as fuck. Im just regular, but violence is not the answer. Hopsin 3 Guys I need help on why he's more real than most rappers these days. I want to help Hopsin, by changing peoples views on what REAL Rap is. I need help.

BTW why do some of you call me zwis? What does that mean? Do you mean swizzz, cuz AlwaysRaw called me zwis and I don't know what that means.

Last edited by Coolguy 127 on Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:09; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Hopsin Whack!!?? Empty Re: Hopsin Whack!!??

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:18
"real rap" varies person to person
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:22
The fact he's black makes this even worse.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:22
BabySmacker wrote:"real rap" varies person to person

I get your point, but I don't care if people don't listen to Hopsin's song. I just want people to wake the FUCK up. I wanna
un-brainwash people. If that makes any sense. SwizZz 3
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:26
Grandmaster wrote:The fact he's black makes this even worse.

Your right man. If I do try to change his views, he's probably gonna get his other black friends and beat me up, or just argue about who's the better rapper. Not hating on black people, but it's the truth. You know what I'm sayin.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:34
Hes been brainwashed by a fake life that hes used to livin.I can understand if someone doesn't enjoy Hop's music, but you can't just blatently say hes wack, and then go listen to Future.That is not ok with me.Anyways, keep spreading the word of real hip hop.Some people will open their eyes and thank you, and some will stay listening to bullshit.At least you will have converted someone to real music.Trust me same exact thing happens to me.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:37
Black people tend to listen to rappers like Lil Wayne, Drake, and 2 Chainz because it makes them feel hard like a gangsta. Most black people don't like Hopsin. That's just the truth. If you've ever been or seen pictures of a Hopsin show, 95% of the people are white.

No matter what you try to do, stupid people will still listen to rappers like Gucci Mane and Future. The funny thing is that most of these rappers are just normal people and put out an act on camera. Hopsin is the same person in his interviews that he is at home. What you see is what you get with Hop.

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:37
You can't force someone to like Hopsins music man.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:38
anthonyFv wrote:Hes been brainwashed by a fake life that hes used to livin.I can understand if someone doesn't enjoy Hop's music, but you can't just blatently say hes wack, and then go listen to Future.That is not ok with me.Anyways, keep spreading the word of real hip hop.Some people will open their eyes and thank you, and some will stay listening to bullshit.At least you will have converted someone to real music.Trust me same exact thing happens to me.

I've tried converting everyone I meet, only converted one.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:40
Buddie wrote:Black people tend to listen to rappers like Lil Wayne, Drake, and 2 Chainz because it makes them feel hard like a gangsta. Most black people don't like Hopsin. That's just the truth. If you've ever been or seen pictures of a Hopsin show, 95% of the people are white.

No matter what you try to do, stupid people will still listen to rappers like Gucci Mane and Future. The funny thing is that most of these rappers are just normal people and put out an act on camera. Hopsin is the same person in his interviews that he is at home. What you see is what you get with Hop.

No, Ice Cube is a gangsta rapper, Scarface is a gangsta rapper, Necro is a gangsta rapper, Lil Wayne, Drake and 2Chainz are glam rappers.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:41
Lil Wayne is the man.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:42
BabySmacker wrote:Lil Wayne is the man.

Lil Wayne would lyrically demolish anyone on Funk Volume or Strange Music. Even Hopsin and Tech N9ne.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:45
Buddie wrote:

Lil Wayne would lyrically demolish anyone on Funk Volume or Strange Music. Even Hopsin and Tech N9ne.

I'm being serious, though.

Wayne shits on a lot of rapprs honestly.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:53
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

1: I never said he was whakc, I said he wasn't a gangsta rapper.

2:Lil Wayne deserves to die in a drive by and listen to his own "music" while burning in hell.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:55
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

He shits on 2 Chainz, Future, Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy, Drake, Rick Ross, and Kevin Gates for sure!

But Wayne should never be considered a good rapper. Yes, he was good at one point, but even at his high point he was never a great rapper. People enjoyed his music because his beats and choruses were catchy, and his voice sounded cool.

If you put his best lyrics up against rappers like Eminem, Tech N9ne, Nas, etc. then it's just laughable.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:57
anthonyFv wrote:Hes been brainwashed by a fake life that hes used to livin.I can understand if someone doesn't enjoy Hop's music, but you can't just blatently say hes wack, and then go listen to Future.That is not ok with me.Anyways, keep spreading the word of real hip hop.Some people will open their eyes and thank you, and some will stay listening to bullshit.At least you will have converted someone to real music.Trust me same exact thing happens to me.

Thx for the advice
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:58
Buddie wrote:Black people tend to listen to rappers like Lil Wayne, Drake, and 2 Chainz because it makes them feel hard like a gangsta. Most black people don't like Hopsin. That's just the truth. If you've ever been or seen pictures of a Hopsin show, 95% of the people are white.

True
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:01
41OMaXiMuS wrote:You can't force someone to like Hopsins music man.

I'm not forcing him, he was wondering what I was listening to. So I told him to listen to Hopsin if you want to know what I think rap is.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:03
Grandmaster wrote:

No, Ice Cube is a gangsta rapper, Scarface is a gangsta rapper, Necro is a gangsta rapper, Lil Wayne, Drake and 2Chainz are glam rappers.

TRUTH
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:04
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Hopsin 5 SwizZz 2

GTFO with that bull shit son.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:05
Grandmaster wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:

1: I never said he was whakc, I said he wasn't a gangsta rapper.

2:Lil Wayne deserves to die in a drive by and listen to his own "music" while burning in hell.

lol at number 2. That is one thing that I know will happen for sure.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:28
You: Hey listen to a guy he's called Hopsin
Him: Looks for Hopsin and finds Ill Mind 5
You: Dope Right?
Him: Meh.

Ill Mind 5 is not a good song to show a black guy if you are trying to show he's dope
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:33
Fuck Hopsin Tyler
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:34
Emblem wrote:You: Hey listen to a guy he's called Hopsin
Him: Looks for Hopsin and finds Ill Mind 5
You: Dope Right?
Him: Meh.

Ill Mind 5 is not a good song to show a black guy if you are trying to show he's dope

He also heard Sag my Pants.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 21:35
Chokey wrote:Fuck Hopsin Tyler

Yes that was his reaction.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum