Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just saw Hopsin in Detroit and...

+18
theungod
Frankie
41OMaXiMuS
RealTrell
Essence
StuFace
BabySmacker
King
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
DGCK
whufcwesthamunited
hopsintupac
knockmathers
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
jbm
22 posters
Go down
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

I just saw Hopsin in Detroit and... - Page 2 Empty Re: I just saw Hopsin in Detroit and...

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 0:51
Were i'm from black people think it's cool to be ghetto. They act ghetto to be funny. Now it isn't all of them and i'm not being steriotypical either because it's very noticeable. I blame it on BET.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

I just saw Hopsin in Detroit and... - Page 2 Empty Re: I just saw Hopsin in Detroit and...

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 3:32
Royalty wrote:Were i'm from black people think it's cool to be ghetto. They act ghetto to be funny. Now it isn't all of them and i'm not being steriotypical either because it's very noticeable. I blame it on BET.

Yeah, where I'm from white people think it's cool to not be preps. It's not all of them and I'm not being stereotypical, but it's very noticeable. I blame it on MTV.
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 11:53
When I saw FV last night, I saw only a handful of black people. But then again, Spokane's population is barley even 2% black. Even Hopsin was like "Yo there's a whole lotta white people here" lmao
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 15:16
DGCK wrote:
Royalty wrote:Were i'm from black people think it's cool to be ghetto. They act ghetto to be funny. Now it isn't all of them and i'm not being steriotypical either because it's very noticeable. I blame it on BET.

Yeah, where I'm from white people think it's cool to not be preps. It's not all of them and I'm not being stereotypical, but it's very noticeable. I blame it on MTV.

Yeah, where I'm from Asian people are super smart. I'm being stereotypical.
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:56
I'm black and i like him, but all my ex friends used to say i act white soooo

eh
idk LMAO
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:05
ChynnaDoll wrote:I'm black and i like him, but all my ex friends used to say i act white soooo

eh
idk LMAO
How do you act white?
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:47
Emblem wrote:
ChynnaDoll wrote:I'm black and i like him, but all my ex friends used to say i act white soooo

eh
idk LMAO
How do you act white?

i think im just being me

but the stereotypical people around me think cause im black but dont have a 'shanaynay' attitude and i actually LIKE to read books and speak properly i 'act white'
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 11:16
Frankie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I let them listen to Hopsins music and they were all really impressed, but as soon as I showed them his videos they said he is wack.

Oh, wow. I had this happen to me also. SwizZz 3

LMFAO.
It's the same with Danny Brown, although he dresses more to current trends, I've noticed quite a few people don't like him because of his fashion choices.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum