Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first videogame?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 27/8/2012, 8:57 pm

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Chokey wrote:
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Chokey wrote:

post 2 long so deleted the pics

one of these not sure what I played first

HEART OF DARKNESS!!!! FUCK YES!!!
I never completed the game cause I was so scared and the game was SOSOSOSOSOSO fucking hard. I completed like 90% of it or something but I never slept well What was your first videogame? - Page 2 3437437954

Same here. I never beat it but I know I was close to the end. The game was fucking awesome. *Cue redneck accent*: They sure don't make 'em like they used to.
Its one of the best games ever. And the small films in it made it better. Even though I couldnt understand english Ive seen the walkthough since and it was fucking awesome.

27What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 13/9/2012, 2:32 pm

Registered Member
Paperboy 2 for the NES.

What was your first videogame? - Page 2 1088528330-00

28What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 3:02 am

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
Crash Bandicoot, fucking awesome childhood game.

29What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 3:07 am

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@Swerve wrote:Crash Bandicoot, fucking awesome childhood game.
hahah everyone says that, I'm only 14 so I had a Crash game on gameboy once, it was nice hahah

30What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 3:51 am

King

King
Registered Member
I just realized Crash bandicoot fell off badly..

31What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 4:29 am

STRANGEgenius

STRANGEgenius
Registered Member
@King wrote:I just realized Crash bandicoot fell off badly..

oh yeah easily.

all those titan games were horrible.

32What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 7:22 am

Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@King wrote:I just realized Crash bandicoot fell off badly..

oh yeah easily.

all those titan games were horrible.

Lmao fuck I remember those games, I used to love Crash. Those games were fucking terrible.

33What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 7:40 am

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
I think it was either Mario 64 or Doom

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

34What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 15/9/2012, 11:17 am

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Snake-Nokia

What was your first videogame? - Page 2 SpaceInvaders

35What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 23/9/2012, 1:55 pm

FactoryOfEmbers

FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member
First game ever, was Mario on my older sisters NES in like 95?

First game i ever really appreciated and completed several times etc was Resident Evil on the PS1 in 1997, and i've been in heaven ever since.

Gaming is a huge passion.

36What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 1/4/2013, 3:44 pm

Solace

Solace
Registered Member
I'm pretty sure my first video game was either Dark Rift or Ocarina of Time.

Dark Rift characters always kind of freaked me the fuck out when I was little.
What was your first videogame? - Page 2 820465-197049_41970_front

37What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 1/4/2013, 7:31 pm

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
Pokemon Red probably.

38What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 2/4/2013, 12:36 am

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
What was your first videogame? - Page 2 BoxArt
I still have my N64. I'm gonna play on it now. So much memories.

39What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 2/4/2013, 12:45 am

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
Super Smash Bros is one of my favorite game series.

40What was your first videogame? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first videogame? on 2/4/2013, 12:51 am

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
I have almost every pokemon game.Well my lil bro does XD, but I still remember playing Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow,Ruby, LeafGreen,.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum