Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

War of the Roses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1War of the Roses Empty War of the Roses on 22/8/2012, 10:50 pm

dukeblue

dukeblue
Registered Member
Thought I would make a new thread for this game. Mostly because it looks so fucking sick. Being Published the guys who made Mount and Blade (if you haven't played it do it now). And it looks extremely similar. I believe the release date is October 2nd but if you preorder (off amazon at least) you get access August 24th.

Anyway here is the gameplay trailer. Of course if it interests you, you can find more in depth gameplay online. It is different than any other online game out there besides mount and blade really but to me it is a must buy.

2War of the Roses Empty Re: War of the Roses on 23/8/2012, 4:41 am

hupsun

Registered Member
looks good. the original producers of the popular Age of Chivalry mod for HL2 are also releasing a game like this.

3War of the Roses Empty Re: War of the Roses on 23/8/2012, 1:46 pm

41OMaXiMuS

41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
Both of those games look awesome.

4War of the Roses Empty Re: War of the Roses on 23/8/2012, 5:00 pm

dukeblue

dukeblue
Registered Member
Bottom Bitch wrote:looks good. the original producers of the popular Age of Chivalry mod for HL2 are also releasing a game like this.

Oh god, another game I will have to buy. Looks as good if not better than War of the Roses.

5War of the Roses Empty Re: War of the Roses on 23/8/2012, 9:31 pm

BabySmacker

BabySmacker
Registered Member
Bottom Bitch wrote:looks good. the original producers of the popular Age of Chivalry mod for HL2 are also releasing a game like this.

this looks amazing

6War of the Roses Empty Re: War of the Roses on 27/8/2012, 4:29 am

dukeblue

dukeblue
Registered Member
Just an update I got access to the beta yesterday since I preordered. And the game is fun as hell. Definitely different though and takes some getting used to. You can also really really tell it's still in beta.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum