Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

+16
Swerve
AlwaysRaw
hupsun
Spanky
Coolguy 127
King
SdoubleT
anthonyFv
Jeet
Essence
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
Hyde
Frankie
41OMaXiMuS
20 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:09
Swerve wrote:I came like 8 times watching this game play especially seeing those planes <3

Although I am happy planes are making a comeback, they aren't new. They were also in Gta vice city and san andreas.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:14
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hood Gone Love It is the only Jay Rock confirmed track.

and from what i remember in GTA 4, they only had 1 song per artist.
I didn't read this till just now. Why would they do that?? Red Code, Bout That, and Elbows are more gangsta tracks.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:03
Exactly that trailer is PC gameplay because it looks to good for PS3 or Xbox
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:26
Following the debut of the Grand Theft Auto V gameplay trailer, a whole bunch of details on the gun and vehicle customisation have arrived. Taking its cue from Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption "evolving" through their influence, the gun combat has undergone a serious overhaul in GTA V, making for something that's more "precise and satisfying".

In an interview, Rockstar's Associate Technical Director and Combat Designer Phil Hooker explained the refinements and changes to GTA V's combat in some depth. "We wanted shooting to feel more precise and satisfying while supporting multiple styles of play. The controls have been expanded, so now in addition to traditional left trigger "down the sights" aiming, you can also both run and shoot comfortably while only using the right trigger.

"This range of motion and precision is completely new to Grand Theft Auto and it really changes the way shootouts feel. Firing on the run keeps your field of vision open, while the locomotion system adjusts automatically between strafing with your weapon up and the more traditional style of locomotion when you are not actively firing. The additional freedom is great for the kind of chaotic shootouts that emerge when you're out in the open world causing havoc and quickly find yourself heavily outgunned and boxed in."

Each character will also have their own distinct styles in combat, Hooker explained. "Each character's personality is also reflected in the way they move and handle weapons, whether it's Trevor's aggressiveness, Franklin's swagger, or Michael's efficiency."

Aiming has also been tightened up significantly, with targeting now broken down into three key modes: "assisted aiming, traditional GTA, and free aim." Assisted aiming presents a larger targeting area and help analysing targets to pick out the largest threats. Traditional GTA is similar to the classic GTA soft lock, with the ability to switch between targets with the analogue stick. Free aim is free aim. 'Nuff said.

You should be comfortable playing through the entire game in free aim a la Max Payne 3 Hooker told Game Informer, who also revealed that the cover system has been refined. Guns themselves can now be customised, enabling you to add scopes, supressors, flashlights and more. Producer and Lead Mission Designer Imran Sarwar divulged the range of customisation options on offer.

"Ammunation makes its return in GTA V, but now you can indeed customise your weapons. The player has access to a wide range of modifications, such as extended clips that allow you to fire more ammo between reloads, grips to improve your accuracy, weapon tints to colour your guns, flashlights, scopes, and suppressors," Sarwar revealed. "Attachments such as suppressors allow the player to adapt their approach to some missions and take a stealth option. It's all part of broadening the range of tactical options for the player."

As well as being able to customise your weaponry, cars also benefit from a whole array of customisation options too, taking it further than GTA: San Andreas did with colours and body kits. Pay & Spray is replaced by LS Customs, where you'll be able to take your car or bike to be pimped out by your mechanic. But that's not all...

"In addition to the many cosmetic customisation alterations such as body kits, paint jobs/finishes, wheels, exhaust tips, window tints, tire smoke colour, bull-bars, extra lights, and lots of other extra accessories, we have modifications that will affect gameplay and vehicle performance," said Sarwar talking to GI. "Some of the modifications that affect gameplay include brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armour, and of course, a general repair! There are more than 1,000 modifications in total. And when you're done customising your car, you can take a picture of it using the in-game cell phone and upload them to the Social Club."

It all sounds typically mind-blowing in true GTA fashion, and we can't wait to deck out our weapons and cars when Grand Theft Auto V launches on September 17th, 2013.

SOURCE
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:41
^
Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 I_came_anime

So I was right. The shooting has been improved greatly.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 11:09
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Swerve wrote:I came like 8 times watching this game play especially seeing those planes <3

Although I am happy planes are making a comeback, they aren't new. They were also in Gta vice city and san andreas.
I know but Gta IV didn't have planes and helicopters were a fucking drag.   Glad there making a return.  Can't wait to bike off Mount Chilliad.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 4:27
Lets hope the story is good, because the GTA 4 story was way too dragged out.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 22:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:Lets hope the story is good, because the GTA 4 story was way too dragged out.

I agree.  And the idea of organized crime really bored me.  i prefer gangs and such.

So excited for this game,  never really get excited for a game but i've been waiting so fucking long.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 15:23
Swerve wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
I know but Gta IV didn't have planes and helicopters were a fucking drag.   Glad there making a return.  Can't wait to bike off Mount Chilliad.
Woah, sir... you couldn't be more wrong. The helicopters were badass, you just had to learn how to fly them properly.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 23:30
Agreed. Helicopters were the shit in multiplayer too.
LiquidDookie87
LiquidDookie87
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 0:42
The fact that there are animals is a sell for me.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 10:57
LiquidDookie87 wrote:The fact that there are animals is a sell for me.
 holy shit, you;re back.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 11:09
this time I will make the most athletic character EVER! Every morning 6am I will hit the bike and cycle for 1 hour straight so it fits with when i've done it for 60min I will be home. I will make the most healthy breakfast with a lotta eggs, healthy bread, milk and low fat bacon. After that I will hit the gym for the next 2 hours. Going straight to the shower after and let the other fags watch me naked with my big muscels and dick. After that I will work the next 8 hours stealing, robbing, killing etc. but I will do it so I wont just sit in the car all day like a fat fucker and eat chicken. I will use a bike when I've stole something, the more bullets I miss with the more pull ups I do later & for every dude I kill I will take one push up too. 
After work I it will be around 5pm and I will play tennis with a really hot girl. I will smash her in tennis, smash her in the bed after and smash her head against the wall after watching her in the eyes while she cries and shot her only in the pussy and ass. Probly be home like 8-9pm brushing my teeth, do my push ups and pull ups and go to beat sleep for 9-10 hours.
Repeat every day for 5 months and I will be the most healthy character ever and go online starting a fitness center and guide people to become as big as me. But what they dont know is that there's dynamite under the fitness center and when I have like 500 people in there at once I will make it explode, taking all the money and buy every animal in the game and lock them in my big, big house and lock the door I will never go out after. Only fucking the animals and watching all the other online players cry cause they dont have any animals!!!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 17:04
Chokey wrote:this time I will make the most athletic character EVER! Every morning 6am I will hit the bike and cycle for 1 hour straight so it fits with when i've done it for 60min I will be home. I will make the most healthy breakfast with a lotta eggs, healthy bread, milk and low fat bacon. After that I will hit the gym for the next 2 hours. Going straight to the shower after and let the other fags watch me naked with my big muscels and dick. After that I will work the next 8 hours stealing, robbing, killing etc. but I will do it so I wont just sit in the car all day like a fat fucker and eat chicken. I will use a bike when I've stole something, the more bullets I miss with the more pull ups I do later & for every dude I kill I will take one push up too. 
After work I it will be around 5pm and I will play tennis with a really hot girl. I will smash her in tennis, smash her in the bed after and smash her head against the wall after watching her in the eyes while she cries and shot her only in the pussy and ass. Probly be home like 8-9pm brushing my teeth, do my push ups and pull ups and go to beat sleep for 9-10 hours.
Repeat every day for 5 months and I will be the most healthy character ever and go online starting a fitness center and guide people to become as big as me. But what they dont know is that there's dynamite under the fitness center and when I have like 500 people in there at once I will make it explode, taking all the money and buy every animal in the game and lock them in my big, big house and lock the door I will never go out after. Only fucking the animals and watching all the other online players cry cause they dont have any animals!!!
Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 HCC043205
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:06
Chokey wrote:this time I will make the most athletic character EVER! Every morning 6am I will hit the bike and cycle for 1 hour straight so it fits with when i've done it for 60min I will be home. I will make the most healthy breakfast with a lotta eggs, healthy bread, milk and low fat bacon. After that I will hit the gym for the next 2 hours. Going straight to the shower after and let the other fags watch me naked with my big muscels and dick. After that I will work the next 8 hours stealing, robbing, killing etc. but I will do it so I wont just sit in the car all day like a fat fucker and eat chicken. I will use a bike when I've stole something, the more bullets I miss with the more pull ups I do later & for every dude I kill I will take one push up too. 
Spoiler:
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:28
 Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 Q5ZKoCG
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:29
Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 CDg6zSO
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:35
Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m6cvxfua5k1rshukto1_500
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:57
Grand Theft Auto V Thread - Page 5 Nigga-that-amp-039-s-so-kawaii_o_1536117
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:01
http://rapgenius.com/albums/Rockstar-games/Grand-theft-auto-v-soundtrack
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 5:07
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 13:07
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 17:03
GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. GTAV was just pushed back to January 15, 2014 thanks to PETA freaking out over the use of attack dogs.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 18:43
41OMaXiMuS wrote:GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. GTAV was just pushed back to January 15, 2014 thanks to PETA freaking out over the use of attack dogs.

U BETTAR BE TROLLIN
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 20:02
Should I get a PS3 or should I wait until the better version of the PS4 to come out next year?
I'm already getting a new PC in December so that's out of the picture. I don't wan't to waste money on an extra console.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum