Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse - On The House Empty Slaughterhouse - On The House

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 17:35
http://www.datpiff.com/Slaughterhouse-On-The-House-mixtape.381972.html
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Slaughterhouse - On The House Empty Re: Slaughterhouse - On The House

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 17:36
wow. DJ Drama finally decided to release it lol

EDIT: This mixtape's pretty good
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 17:57
I like most tracks on it, pretty good mixtape.
could be better but it's still good
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 18:02
"On The House" is trending on Twitter. Hopefully this mixtape gives them the buzz they need to sell their album well. I'd love to see it do well. Hip Hop needs Slaughterhouse. I'm tired of seeing Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Wale, and other whack rappers on top of the charts. That era needs to be over, it's Slaughterhouse's turn now along with Hopsin, Kendrick Lamar, and other great artists. It's time for them to take this game over.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 18:14
I think it was 2 days ago or something but Royce went live to talk about stuff and he was saying some real shit. He really has his mind set in the right direction and stays true to his work regardless if slaughterhouse tries to reach to bigger audiences they are very far from sellouts ,Eminem supports them with that and wishes that they make it big as lyrical as they are because that's what the game needs right now.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 18:19
King wrote:I think it was 2 days ago or something but Royce went live to talk about stuff and he was saying some real shit. He really has his mind set in the right direction and stays true to his work regardless if slaughterhouse tries to reach to bigger audiences they are very far from sellouts ,Eminem supports them with that and wishes that they make it big as lyrical as they are because that's what the game needs right now.

Yeah I really hope the album does well. It should be leaking any day now, so hopefully it will be great. Hip Hop needs lyrical MCs like Slaughterhouse to take over.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 18:36
Listening to it now. Joey's my favorite spitter in the group and this mixtape doesn't really have a lot of him in it.. But it's pretty dope. Not bad. This album should be really good! But, I'm more excited for the Eminem verses than anything. Ha.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 18:48
The Event wrote:Listening to it now. Joey's my favorite spitter in the group and this mixtape doesn't really have a lot of him in it.. But it's pretty dope. Not bad. This album should be really good! But, I'm more excited for the Eminem verses than anything. Ha.

Yeah the Em verses are the only reason I'm anticipating this album. I'm not a big fan of Slaughterhouse TBH. I think they are great MCs and deserve to be recognized, but musically I don't care for them. I have a feeling Throw That, Asylum, and Our House will be great songs though.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:47
buddie wrote:
King wrote:I think it was 2 days ago or something but Royce went live to talk about stuff and he was saying some real shit. He really has his mind set in the right direction and stays true to his work regardless if slaughterhouse tries to reach to bigger audiences they are very far from sellouts ,Eminem supports them with that and wishes that they make it big as lyrical as they are because that's what the game needs right now.

Yeah I really hope the album does well. It should be leaking any day now, so hopefully it will be great. Hip Hop needs lyrical MCs like Slaughterhouse to take over.
he predicted the leak XD
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:

he predicted the leak XD

Illuminati
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 0:00
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:

he predicted the leak XD

Illuminati
hahahahaha, The illuminati everywhere!
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 20:13
Dope mixtape , We got about 30 something tracks from SH in about a week .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum