Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Empty Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:27
Anyone here play it/got it?

Probably gonna be GOTY for me.
Anonymous

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Empty Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:32
I want this for my PC, don't know if it will run it tho.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:33
Same. I can guarantee mine won't. I'll have to settle for 360.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:34
I'll probably get this on the PC sometime soon. A lot of good games coming out...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:36
Frankie wrote:I'll probably get this on the PC sometime soon. A lot of good games coming out...

Agreed. I'm anticipating Dark Souls, also.
Anonymous

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:47
I wanna play this game so bad haha.
Anonymous

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 18:48
Nah I haven't played the first two, wish I had tho.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 19:38
THe first will run on any new computer. Just torrent it. lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 19:45
It's ok. It's all competantly made but the acting is boring, cut scenes are boring... gameplay is boring. Decent amount of glitches / unpolished stuff. I kinda wish I rented it, but w/e I'm having fun with it. And just FYI I am a fan of the first 2 Deus Ex games.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 19:54
Haha. The game doesn't seem like it'd be for everyone. I love the conspiracy shit, though. It might just be how far into the game you're in. Unless you're far into it. lol

I'm unbelievably excited for this. Gonna try and get the Augmented Edition, too. lol

Deus Ex: Human Revolution 1313536075294
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:02
I'm pretty far into it. Got a shitload of upgrades... lvl 4 hacking, take down multiple opponents, float down from high jumps, invisibility, bunch of weapons. It's not a bad game but it's definitely not GOTY (for me). I feel like this game could have ran on the original xbox with slightly toned down graphics. When you do melee kills, everyone and everything around you (and the people you are attacking) freeze - and not in a cool matrix slow mo way either... as in they got lazy. Pretty much all the NPC's only have 2 lines, and those NPC's are duplicated multiple times. So you have the same guy in like 4 different places saying the same 2 things when you try to talk to them lol. I dunno, like I said I enjoy the game. I've been playing games for about 18 years now so it takes alot of different elements to impress me. Deus Ex does alot of different things well which creates a decent package, but it doesn't do any single element better than other games have done before.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:06
410MaXiMuS wrote:I'm pretty far into it. Got a shitload of upgrades... lvl 4 hacking, take down multiple opponents, float down from high jumps, invisibility, bunch of weapons. It's not a bad game but it's definitely not GOTY (for me). I feel like this game could have ran on the original xbox with slightly toned down graphics. When you do melee kills, everyone and everything around you (and the people you are attacking) freeze - and not in a cool matrix slow mo way either... as in they got lazy. Pretty much all the NPC's only have 2 lines, and those NPC's are duplicated multiple times. So you have the same guy in like 4 different places saying the same 2 things when you try to talk to them lol. I dunno, like I said I enjoy the game. I've been playing games for about 18 years now so it takes alot of different elements to impress me. Deus Ex does alot of different things well which creates a decent package, but it doesn't do any single element better than other games have done before.

Haha. It's all opinionated, man. I know, even though I just recently finished the first, it blew away most other games that come out now. When I get the money to play it, that's when I'll decide. I'll probably love it due to me loving the first. Only reason I say it's GOTY for me most likely is there's only 2 other games I'm excited for. Haha.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:08
Yeah man.... it's getting 8's and 9's across the board, so my opinion would fall into the minority. I just want my Mass Effect 3 and I'll be happy.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:11
410MaXiMuS wrote:I just want my Mass Effect 3 and I'll be happy.

This so goddamn much! It's gonna be multiplayer, though. Which pisses me off. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be a great game. As long as EA doesn't make Bioware fuck it up.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:17
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:I just want my Mass Effect 3 and I'll be happy.

This so goddamn much! It's gonna be multiplayer, though. Which pisses me off. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be a great game. As long as EA doesn't make Bioware fuck it up.

As long as they don't sacrifice ANY resources or $ from single player, I'm cool with multiplayer being included. The problem is, that's not possible. ME3 better be epic or I'll repeatedly smack my grandmother with a dead squirrel until she dies... or something else less extreme like trade it in, but I'll be reallll mean when I do it!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum