Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 9/8/2012, 1:46 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
HopsinBelgium wrote:I just remember something... A few months ago he said on Facebook something like this:
'I want to have 1 million likes around january or february on this page before i drop this bullshit whack madness'

Maybe he'll wait untill he has 1 million likes to drop Knock Madness to create a bigger buzz?

Any thoughts?
I don't think it's gonna happen.
He's not even half way there.


_________________

52 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 9/8/2012, 10:21 pm

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
Im very disappointed in Hop right now. He created such a great buzz for Knock Madness with the Ill mind of Hopsin 5 video and he isn't going to shit with it. The hype will be over when he drops it. Hopefully the singles he drops are good, very good.

53 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 14/8/2012, 11:09 pm

Mark us

avatar
Registered Member
Ok, the last official statement was in this thisis50 interview where he said knock madness will drop in "knocktember". Because of this "-tember" it should mean it drops in september. And where did he speak about 2013? You can't tell someone this casually on twitter; he would have made an official post on facebook or something like that. I'm afraid that he doesn't know when to release it, cause he just isn't finished yet. So he doesn't want to say anything about it.

54 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 15/8/2012, 12:08 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Mark us wrote:Ok, the last official statement was in this thisis50 interview where he said knock madness will drop in "knocktember". Because of this "-tember" it should mean it drops in september. And where did he speak about 2013? You can't tell someone this casually on twitter; he would have made an official post on facebook or something like that. I'm afraid that he doesn't know when to release it, cause he just isn't finished yet. So he doesn't want to say anything about it.
Euro-tour in the end of the year -> KM is still a myth.


_________________

55 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 15/8/2012, 12:16 am

Mark us

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Mark us wrote:Ok, the last official statement was in this thisis50 interview where he said knock madness will drop in "knocktember". Because of this "-tember" it should mean it drops in september. And where did he speak about 2013? You can't tell someone this casually on twitter; he would have made an official post on facebook or something like that. I'm afraid that he doesn't know when to release it, cause he just isn't finished yet. So he doesn't want to say anything about it.
Euro-tour in the end of the year -> KM is still a myth.

thought he tours in november? so he could drop it before that. Touring with the new album would make a lot more sense.

56 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 12:47 am

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:I just remember something... A few months ago he said on Facebook something like this:
'I want to have 1 million likes around january or february on this page before i drop this bullshit whack madness'

Maybe he'll wait untill he has 1 million likes to drop Knock Madness to create a bigger buzz?

Any thoughts?
I don't think it's gonna happen.
He's not even half way there.
1 million in jan/fb or dropping KM?

57 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 12:51 am

Hyde

avatar
Banned Member

He's not being intelligent. He doesn't know how to prioritize in his life, to be honest.


_________________
Dizzy

58 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 1:06 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
It's pretty silly how they've been promoting "FV 2012" so hard, and Hopsin won't even be dropping an album / mixtape this year. I understand FV is more than just Hopsin, but you'd think their main artist would be releasing a project during all this growth. Hopsin has been talking about Knock Madness for over a year now. It just shouldn't take that long to put an album together.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

59 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 1:52 am

whufcwesthamunited


Registered Member
Mark us wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Mark us wrote:Ok, the last official statement was in this thisis50 interview where he said knock madness will drop in "knocktember". Because of this "-tember" it should mean it drops in september. And where did he speak about 2013? You can't tell someone this casually on twitter; he would have made an official post on facebook or something like that. I'm afraid that he doesn't know when to release it, cause he just isn't finished yet. So he doesn't want to say anything about it.
Euro-tour in the end of the year -> KM is still a myth.

thought he tours in november? so he could drop it before that. Touring with the new album would make a lot more sense.

I think he realises that Knock Madness would ideally be released just before he goes on tour. I think that is what his intentions were and what he planned to do. But once again things are taking longer than he expected and I don't think the album will be released by then.

60 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 2:58 am

Mark us

avatar
Registered Member
I do not understand why he doesnt make an official statement about dropping it not until 2013. He only answered some guys on twitter or said it apparently on a livestream. Should stop posting things like "im bored" but speak about things which really are interesting and important.

61 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 3:24 am

Gresty

avatar
Registered Member
well if you're releasing your album based on how many "likes" you get on a social networking website you might as well quit music


_________________
http://www.tbfe.co.uk

62 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 8:19 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
Gresty wrote:well if you're releasing your album based on how many "likes" you get on a social networking website you might as well quit music

this, lol.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

63 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 8:55 am

lily_justine

avatar
Registered Member
on his private account somebody asked him on his wall and he responded 2013. so it's probably early next year. taking ages.

http://www.facebook.com/psychopathiclily

64 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 9:08 am

Mark us

avatar
Registered Member
I dont think it will be before march 2013.


_________________



"As much as I may have pretended otherwise, for so long, all I wanted was to be like other people. To feel what they felt. But now that I do, I just want it to stop."

65 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/8/2012, 10:03 am

Knightmare

avatar
Registered Member
lily_justine wrote:on his private account somebody asked him on his wall and he responded 2013. so it's probably early next year. taking ages.
Knock Madness = Next Detox. But I am willing to wait.

66 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 4/9/2012, 3:30 am

Pillow Man .


Registered Member
Maybe we'll get a single by December

67 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 12/9/2012, 9:18 am

anthonyFv


Registered Member
UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE!!!!! It is now currently 2037, I am on this site in the future and the album is still rumored to be released "soon" Dame has scheduled 16 Funk Volume Tours since 2012 even though they have only released a total of 7 new singles as a collective. On the Detox album situation, Dr.Dre is still working hard on it all though his work is restricted by his nursing home neighbors complaining about the loud music.

68 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 12/9/2012, 10:00 pm

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
Tanner was right, were never getting this fucking shit.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

69 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/9/2012, 8:32 am

AwesomeMan0710

avatar
Registered Member
I hope this album drops before the world ends :/


_________________
FuCken Radical
Real Artists Get Shelved And Whack Ones Get Famous
To Leave Masses Brainless, A Smart Mind Is Dangerous

70 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 17/9/2012, 12:00 pm

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:I hope this album drops before the world ends :/

Hop said 2013, so unfortunately it will not:(


_________________

71 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 18/9/2012, 4:39 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:I hope this album drops before the world ends :/

Hop said 2013, so unfortunately it will not:(
imagine... if he is actually done with it but dont wanna drop it just for trolling... could be


_________________

72 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 14/11/2012, 10:04 am

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Why hasn't he released a single for it yet? I for one, liked Hop Madness, but since it was scrapped and not gonna be on the album, he should release one.

73 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 21/11/2012, 7:40 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why hasn't he released a single for it yet? I for one, liked Hop Madness, but since it was scrapped and not gonna be on the album, he should release one.

Why was it scrapped?

74 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 21/11/2012, 7:42 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
fxtdiilz wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why hasn't he released a single for it yet? I for one, liked Hop Madness, but since it was scrapped and not gonna be on the album, he should release one.

Why was it scrapped?

My guess is because it really has no content at all if you think about it... it's just Hopsin talking a bunch of shit about how he's famous now... and some half-assed attempt at dissing The Game right at the end. It just doesn't have the lyrical content or replay value like most of the songs on RAW.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

75 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 21/11/2012, 7:49 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why hasn't he released a single for it yet? I for one, liked Hop Madness, but since it was scrapped and not gonna be on the album, he should release one.

Why was it scrapped?

My guess is because it really has no content at all if you think about it... it's just Hopsin talking a bunch of shit about how he's famous now... and some half-assed attempt at dissing The Game right at the end. It just doesn't have the lyrical content or replay value like most of the songs on RAW.

True I never really got into the song myself, just didnt see the point of all the work he did for it not to be on the album


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum