Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 28/7/2012, 4:03 pm

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
buddie wrote:Hop Madness was poop

it really wasn't that bad, much better than what you hear most artists just pump out like it's nothing


but it definitely was NOT up to par with the usual material he gives us. just a bullshit song really.

27 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 28/7/2012, 4:06 pm

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
BabySmacker wrote:
buddie wrote:Hop Madness was poop

it really wasn't that bad, much better than what you hear most artists just pump out like it's nothing


but it definitely was NOT up to par with the usual material he gives us. just a bullshit song really.

That's very true and I agree, but the reason why it is poop is because it was his first single for his huge album that thousands of people have been waiting for, and he dropped the ball with it.


_________________

28 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 28/7/2012, 4:27 pm

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
buddie wrote:Hop Madness was poop

it really wasn't that bad, much better than what you hear most artists just pump out like it's nothing


but it definitely was NOT up to par with the usual material he gives us. just a bullshit song really.

That's very true and I agree, but the reason why it is poop is because it was his first single for his huge album that thousands of people have been waiting for, and he dropped the ball with it.


yeah man...i 100% agree

at first i really enjoyed it, but the more i listened to it i felt like he was just half assing it


ESPECIALLY the video...that greenscreen is laughable. too bad because that song and video could have been much bigger than imoh5.

29 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 28/7/2012, 4:59 pm

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
BabySmacker wrote:
buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
buddie wrote:Hop Madness was poop

it really wasn't that bad, much better than what you hear most artists just pump out like it's nothing


but it definitely was NOT up to par with the usual material he gives us. just a bullshit song really.

That's very true and I agree, but the reason why it is poop is because it was his first single for his huge album that thousands of people have been waiting for, and he dropped the ball with it.


yeah man...i 100% agree

at first i really enjoyed it, but the more i listened to it i felt like he was just half assing it


ESPECIALLY the video...that greenscreen is laughable. too bad because that song and video could have been much bigger than imoh5.

this. fucking horrible song.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

30 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 29/7/2012, 5:49 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
I think Hop Madness was a good song, Just think it's not Knock Madness worthy...
Maybe he should've just put it out and call it "Don't Ride My Dick" and not put it on an album and then put out the real Hop Madness imho


_________________

31 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 29/7/2012, 11:19 pm

Grandmaster

avatar
Registered Member
TheReflectionOfPerfection wrote:Damn it looks like im gona miss the release of knock madness along with the funk volume 2012 tour. FUCK!

Why?

32 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 31/7/2012, 8:47 am

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
I just can't wait till it drops.

33 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 31/7/2012, 11:39 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
imho of what it looks like so far, Way to many features on Knock Madness....
RAW was good because it was like him Swizzz, and then Cryptic on one song. Both fitted what they rapped about. It sounds like to many features unless he evens it out where there's like plenty songs on the album and most are just him. Like if I wanted to listen to Danny Brown and everyone, I'd listen to their music. Some rappers would fit like how Swizzz and Cryptic did on RAW, Like Tech sounds like he'd fit in perfect on Knock Madness.... others don't.


_________________

34 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 31/7/2012, 3:58 pm

Hyde

avatar
Banned Member

AlwaysRaw wrote:imho of what it looks like so far, Way to many features on Knock Madness....
RAW was good because it was like him Swizzz, and then Cryptic on one song. Both fitted what they rapped about. It sounds like to many features unless he evens it out where there's like plenty songs on the album and most are just him. Like if I wanted to listen to Danny Brown and everyone, I'd listen to their music. Some rappers would fit like how Swizzz and Cryptic did on RAW, Like Tech sounds like he'd fit in perfect on Knock Madness.... others don't.
Agreed bro. I hope he sticks to two different features. One with Tech and Yella, a dark song similar to Am I A Psycho. The other with the FV artists that just rapes face. Other than that I want Hop only. Like you said, I don't buy a hopsin album to listen to other people.


_________________
Dizzy

35 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 31/7/2012, 6:18 pm

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
Teleport wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:imho of what it looks like so far, Way to many features on Knock Madness....
RAW was good because it was like him Swizzz, and then Cryptic on one song. Both fitted what they rapped about. It sounds like to many features unless he evens it out where there's like plenty songs on the album and most are just him. Like if I wanted to listen to Danny Brown and everyone, I'd listen to their music. Some rappers would fit like how Swizzz and Cryptic did on RAW, Like Tech sounds like he'd fit in perfect on Knock Madness.... others don't.
Agreed bro. I hope he sticks to two different features. One with Tech and Yella, a dark song similar to Am I A Psycho. The other with the FV artists that just rapes face. Other than that I want Hop only. Like you said, I don't buy a hopsin album to listen to other people.

ID LIKE Am I A Psycho part 2 with yela and Tech


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

36 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 1/8/2012, 6:33 am

Hyde

avatar
Banned Member

Yeah, that would be epic. Btw someone had a neg spree on your ass lol.


_________________
Dizzy

37 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 1/8/2012, 9:44 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
Teleport wrote:Yeah, that would be epic. Btw someone had a neg spree on your ass lol.

its the staff, lol


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

38 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 2/8/2012, 12:43 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:Yeah, that would be epic. Btw someone had a neg spree on your ass lol.

its the staff, lol
not only the staff. Negged again bitch. Its the 2nd time I neg you faggot


_________________

39 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 2/8/2012, 12:44 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:Yeah, that would be epic. Btw someone had a neg spree on your ass lol.

its the staff, lol
not only the staff. Negged again bitch. Its the 2nd time I neg you faggot

hahahaha STRANGE gets negged daily


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

40 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 2/8/2012, 5:20 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:imho of what it looks like so far, Way to many features on Knock Madness....
RAW was good because it was like him Swizzz, and then Cryptic on one song. Both fitted what they rapped about. It sounds like to many features unless he evens it out where there's like plenty songs on the album and most are just him. Like if I wanted to listen to Danny Brown and everyone, I'd listen to their music. Some rappers would fit like how Swizzz and Cryptic did on RAW, Like Tech sounds like he'd fit in perfect on Knock Madness.... others don't.
Agreed bro. I hope he sticks to two different features. One with Tech and Yella, a dark song similar to Am I A Psycho. The other with the FV artists that just rapes face. Other than that I want Hop only. Like you said, I don't buy a hopsin album to listen to other people.

ID LIKE Am I A Psycho part 2 with yela and Tech
YES! Can't even describe how good sick that'd be. Just yes.


_________________

41 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 2/8/2012, 7:58 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:Yeah, that would be epic. Btw someone had a neg spree on your ass lol.

its the staff, lol
not only the staff. Negged again bitch. Its the 2nd time I neg you faggot

hahahaha STRANGE gets negged daily

doesnt matter, its funny


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

42 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 3/8/2012, 2:16 am

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
So... when is Hop planning to drop a single from Knock Madness?

43 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 3/8/2012, 2:18 am

Fitzyy

avatar
Registered Member
Nobody knows bro, hopefully within the next couple of month :)


_________________
Follow me on Twitter: @Jfitzyy_
Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnfitzy94
Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fitzyybeatz
Check out my Remixes: http://www.youtube.com/fitzyy1994
Check out my Beats: http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

CHEERS TROOPS
http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

44 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 3/8/2012, 12:59 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
I'm still never gonna let go of this, I really want him to make a song called "Still Raw" where it's super crazy. Like the one song on the album where he's the same as he was in Raw, except just as crazy as he can be, Want him to go nuts. It'd be a good song to finish the album.


_________________

45 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 3/8/2012, 8:14 pm

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
Someone asked on Twitter if he ever will collab with MGK and hopsin said yes. There could be a chance he's on the album i think..

46 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 6/8/2012, 11:00 am

Zwis

avatar
Banned Member

he also said hed collab with em


_________________
fuck u niggazsssssssss

47 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 7/8/2012, 4:52 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Zwis wrote:he also said hed collab with em
and I say Mila Kunis is my girlfriend.


_________________

48 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 8/8/2012, 8:57 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
On Wikipedia

Confirmed tracks

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"
"Hop Madness



_________________

49 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 8/8/2012, 8:24 pm

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
(On Wikipedia) ;)

50 Re: Knock Madness Thread on 9/8/2012, 1:12 am

HopsinBelgium


Registered Member
I just remember something... A few months ago he said on Facebook something like this:
'I want to have 1 million likes around january or february on this page before i drop this bullshit whack madness'

Maybe he'll wait untill he has 1 million likes to drop Knock Madness to create a bigger buzz?

Any thoughts?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum