Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaporizers..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vaporizers.. Empty Vaporizers.. on 22/2/2012, 9:18 pm

ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε

ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member
Anyone vape? i was curious if anyone had a good suggestion for a cheap vaporizer that is good for first time users.. (to try it) I looked into it a couple time's and they say a lot of the cheaper ones burn out quicker, some taste like burnt plastic, just not good quality, or durable. If you have any good suggestions for a cheap worthy vaporizer it would help out a lot thanks Smile

2Vaporizers.. Empty Re: Vaporizers.. on 22/2/2012, 9:23 pm

BabySmacker

BabySmacker
Registered Member
I don't have one, honestly. Your better off to head over to 420Chan and ask them. lol

3Vaporizers.. Empty Re: Vaporizers.. on 22/2/2012, 9:24 pm

41OMaXiMuS

41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
Ahhh god damnit why the fuck did you have to remind me that I wanted a vaporizer.... REALLY BAD.

I got so high at some party off of one that I just sat down on the floor in a group of standing people I didn't even know, lmao.

4Vaporizers.. Empty Re: Vaporizers.. on 22/2/2012, 9:57 pm

ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε

ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:Ahhh god damnit why the fuck did you have to remind me that I wanted a vaporizer.... REALLY BAD.

I got so high at some party off of one that I just sat down on the floor in a group of standing people I didn't even know, lmao.

lmfao damn that's crazy i wish i still got high like that -_- you could smoke that shit where ever you want basically their awesome lol... LOL Yeah should of thought of just going to a different site figured i might have luck here oh well Dont Get It

5Vaporizers.. Empty Re: Vaporizers.. on 16/8/2012, 9:26 am

achmed420

achmed420
Registered Member
if its still any help, i just got my da buddha vaporizer a few weeks ago and i highly recomend it. it costs about $200 but it is well worth it

Made by Frankie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum