Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Empty Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;)

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 16:38
What kinda cloth do you wear. Cap, shirt, underwear I dont give a fuck just lemme know what you wear. Also where you buy it (either shops or internet.

Pics of yourself would be nice too. I need to go now but I'll show myself later. See you ;)
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Empty Re: Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;)

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 17:04
You cant bite my middle class style
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Empty Re: Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;)

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 19:55
I like the classic Hip hop style but also some of the new street wear. I've bought two caps with dogears this one and this and Im waiting for them to come Sly

My fav brands are Hoodboyz(HB) and Coogi. Normally wearing Coogie Tee, HB jacket and North Face winter jacket. Some big jeans and Air max shoes. And a cap. Or Dickies shirt. Love Dickies.

Also not sure if I should post a pic of muself... Sarcasm
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 22:18
Once you get outta school and into the real world you dont wear certain clothes...I'll have a 3 piece gangster suit on for a meeting then come home and put basketball shorts and a hoodie on...But I gotta get pimped out for the clubs, and scraggly for the bars....Then I'll wear a condom when I go to church.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 6:34
GangusKahn wrote:Once you get outta school and into the real world you dont wear certain clothes...I'll have a 3 piece gangster suit on for a meeting then come home and put basketball shorts and a hoodie on...But I gotta get pimped out for the clubs, and scraggly for the bars....Then I'll wear a condom when I go to church.
hahaha what the fuck
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 16:09
my favorite cloths to wear
Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) YkxTxPofQvO6r0FYWJa8+MicrofibreFaceCloth_l
Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) LcCjpx5mSke38puPt8vr+0307696_l
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 2:18
Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Textiles_Eyewear_Optical_Frames_Eyeglasses_Case_Microfibre_Cleaning_Cloth
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 4:32
Quit reviving old threads you fucking jizz magicians
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 14:27
Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Matty_awkward_0646
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 19:58
@410MaXiMuS Why would you ever post a pic of yourself, don't you know the things bb could do with it?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 20:18
Coolguy 127 wrote:@410MaXiMuS Why would you ever post a pic of yourself, don't you know the things bb could do with it?
If that was an actual picture of me I would have to get a tattoo on my forehead that says "I <3 dicks". Then I would proceed to kill myself. But not before traveling back in time and fucking Hanna Montana while I rise to the top of the Disney stars. As a side project I would befriend Hopsin and replace SwizZz. Then upon reaching current times I would realize life isn't so bad, and I wouldn't kill myself after all.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 23:32
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Matty_awkward_0646
so this isnt maximus?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 2:17
Chokey wrote:
so this isnt maximus?
No it's Beau Mirchoff, an actor. 

This is maximus

Cloth, style, Streetwear etc. + pics of yourself ;) Gladiator+pic
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 3:28
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:@410MaXiMuS Why would you ever post a pic of yourself, don't you know the things bb could do with it?
If that was an actual picture of me I would have to get a tattoo on my forehead that says "I <3 dicks". Then I would proceed to kill myself. But not before traveling back in time and fucking Hanna Montana while I rise to the top of the Disney stars. As a side project I would befriend Hopsin and replace SwizZz. Then upon reaching current times I would realize life isn't so bad, and I wouldn't kill myself after all.
But what if your past self runs into your future self with the "I <3 dicks" tattoo on his forehead and he tells you that they have to go back in time to save the universe for some reason?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum