Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

So SwizZz is suposed to drop a track today... - Page 2 Empty Re: So SwizZz is suposed to drop a track today...

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:07
Best is an opinion...And opinions that at least KINDA make sense deserve respect. Although your not saying he SUCKS, you are kinda dogging on him...which of course is your opinion. And in my opinion does not even KINDA make sense, therefore I have no respect for it.

:WUB:
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

So SwizZz is suposed to drop a track today... - Page 2 Empty Re: So SwizZz is suposed to drop a track today...

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:07
that doesnt even make sense? you cant compare his old stuff if you havent even listened to it?...and give us your opinion this is a forum site...made for opinion and i can agree with saying eminem isnt the "best" cuz that is strictly opinion but he is one of the greatest! and ALL his music is amazing (see thats my opinion)
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:08
GangusKahn wrote:Best is an opinion...And opinions that at least KINDA make sense deserve respect. Although your not saying he SUCKS, you are kinda dogging on him...which of course is your opinion. And in my opinion does not even KINDA make sense, therefore I have no respect for it.

:WUB:

lol...but people will just say "HE'S THE BEST EVER. PERIOD.", and if you disagree everyone pisses themselves in super rage mode.

I am sort of dogging him, true. Not as bad as I really could.

Tell me what I should listen to of his, then..lol.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:10
Infinite to start

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:12
dokay, Higher Living.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:19
Eminem isnt the best ever.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:20
gosh what a lyrical genius!
your opinion that he isnt the best ever
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:22
what other songs would everyone recommend?

or should we make a different thread for that?

Til I Collapse is another favorite of mine...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:23
Higher Living wrote:what other songs would everyone recommend?

A PM would due. No need for a thread.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:23
texasiopp wrote:gosh what a lyrical genius!

yes it is, got a problem?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:24
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Quit trying to start a shitstorm that is already imminent because of this track. lol Monocle

Last edited by iH3artSatan666 on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:24; edited 1 time in total
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:24

I always see people mention this

but IMO Run Rabbit Run is WAYYYY better than that song.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:25
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Quit trying to start a shitstorm that is already imminent because of this track. lol Monocle

lol.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:29
no i dont but obviously you got a problem when people say hes the best? hypocrit...smh
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:32
liftthat wrote:

I always see people mention this

but IMO Run Rabbit Run is WAYYYY better than that song.

I cannot say WAYYYY but I do love rabbit run and havent heard it for too long... so i will youtube it...

"A plaque and platinum status is wack if I am not the baddest"

I would recommend both songs...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 7:08
texasiopp wrote:no i dont but obviously you got a problem when people say hes the best? hypocrit...smh

lol, i dont. im just giving my 2 cents.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 7:13
Thread went from "SwizZz is supposed to drop a track today" to "Eminem is a lyrical genius".

Who would of thought lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 7:42
King wrote:Thread went from "SwizZz is supposed to drop a track today" to "Eminem is a lyrical genius".

Who would of thought lol.

lolol Monocle
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:29
-__- smh @ all of you lol.
i like eminem, but defenatly don't like his las few albums
eminem is a great rapper, but i think there are a couple rappers that are better.

^^ those are all my opinions, and i couldn't give a FUCK if people think any different. i don't get why people argue. argue your opinion sure, but don't debate it like the shit is fact.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:47
I didn't like Encore at all... Relapse has a few unique concepts but I don't pick this album out when I go to listen to music let alone Eminem. Recovery was much better, while completely different from all others of his that I liked. He actually has some awesome wordplay on it showing me he still has it... Bad meets evil i think Royce took the spotlight as I found Em only out wrote Royce in ~ 2 of the songs...

With all that said I still think Eminem is The GOAT based off Infinite, SSLP, MMLP, Eminem Show and much of his unreleased or collab material.

Joe Budden is a close second with his consistency...

That is my opinion and I will not argue over it, as it is correct
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:01
Matt Meyer wrote:-__- smh @ all of you lol.
i like eminem, but defenatly don't like his las few albums
eminem is a great rapper, but i think there are a couple rappers that are better.

^^ those are all my opinions, and i couldn't give a FUCK if people think any different. i don't get why people argue. argue your opinion sure, but don't debate it like the shit is fact.

spoken like a legend Thumbs Up
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 21:31
exactly so when i get on here and say eminem is the best ever yall shouldnt be getting all retarted with me cuz THATS MY OPINION
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 21:32
I think when you say someone is the best, you should say "I feel *insert name here* is the best".

Otherwise, to the outer eye, it seems like you are trying to validate it as fact.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 3:16
i understand that....but if your gonna start argueing with me about my opinion then ima say something back...you stand for what you think is true or right thats why its ur opinion
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum